Sunday 27 March 2011

KINDLE!!!

I've done it! I've ordered my kindle. Waaaaaaaaaah CAN'T WAIT!!! I very nearly put myself of getting it too when I was sitting reading through the 1 star reviews. Guys don't do that OK? Learn from me. It fills your head with horror stories. But at the end of the day it is a bit of machinery and is going to break down like any car or phone. And then when I decided to ignore the couple of hundred 1 star reviews in favour of the 5 thousand odd 5 star reviews it was a case of deciding which one to get. Don't the decisions ever end? Anyhoo, I decided on the Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology. So that is the one that you need a hotspot to connect to the internet... Eeeeeek. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!