Monday 4 April 2011

Outlander Book 1 - Post 4

********SPOILERS********

Randell punched her!! What the heck! The creep! And he enjoyed it the swine. And he knew that if she was pregnant his treatment of her would have caused her to miscarry. What a complete and utter git.

And even if this is a little unfair I am finding myself disliking Frank because of the actions of his ancestor. But I don't care if it doesn't make sense. I don't like Frank and I HATE Randell right now! The Psycho!!

Anyhoo, moving onto nicer stuff.

Isn't Jame a gent. He is so cute. Sleeping outside Claire's room to keep her safe and not going in with her in case he damaged her reputation. LOVE HIM!!

Shame he wasn't round when Dougal went and carted her off to see Randell *grumble grumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!