Monday 2 May 2011

To Be Read in May!

Soooo, this will either doom the books to failure or it will work :-)

Here are the books that have been sitting on my shelf for *looks at feet and scuff the floor* a while *cough* and I am hoping to get read this month since I am falling really really behind in my book challenges.

Right, that being said, here we go.

Avalon High by Meg Cabot (re-read from a few years ago)

Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie (been on my shelf for a loooong time)

Stolen by Lucy Christopher (been on my shelf for a long time too - but not as long as Girl, Missing)

I do have more to get through but lets start off small and see how things go.

Onwards I go :-)

3 comments:

  1. I want to read Avalon high after watching the film I became a big fan.

    P.S. Lovely blog; I am following it plus adding it to my blog roll...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a film? Never knew that...*comes back from youtube* oh my goodness!! so there is!!

    Aww thanks :) I was starting to feel a little lonely over here lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched Avalon High!!
    Ummm...in its own right I suppose it is ok but it is nothing like the book.
    It was good though
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!