Monday 20 June 2011

In My Mailbox! (5)

I now have an In My Mailbox worth mentioning. Thanks to the 99p book at my local 'The Works'.

In My Mailbox is  weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren

So here we go -




Jinx by Meg Cabot
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
Small Dogs Can Save Your Life by Bel Mooney
The Girl with the Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett (not 99p but at half price I thought why not)

I have some reading ahead of me as this lot joins the to be read pile!

Can't wait to get stuck into them.

6 comments:

  1. Oh! Jinx! That one was fun, I hope you like it too,
    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Memoirs. And the others look cool, particularly the Girl with Glass feet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Jinx last night. I love Meg Cabot books when I am in a iffy mood about reading. The Girl with a Glass Foot sounds really good. I think it might be sad though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely *adore* The Works! Some good finds here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jaedia

    I know, brilliant right :) And they were all hidden UNDER the tables - I was tripping people up while I was there on my hands and knees lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I always forget to check there - that's where all the best books are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa Alex! What a fun mailbox. You got a lot of books I hadn't heard of before.

    Can't wait to see what you think of Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac. I love the cover and title. I hope the book is just as good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!