Wednesday 8 June 2011

Murtagh is My Book Boyfriend



My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader where - you got it - we get to pick the fictional heart throb of our dreams and sigh over him (metaphorically speaking) by having a good old mushy post.

Now, this may seem strange but I am currently in love with Murtagh from the book Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. He is gruff and tough but he is a right softie (don't tell him I said that though, he wouldn't be too pleased with that description I don't think). He shows he cares through his actions, not his words.

Sorry guys, but I figured Jamie has a big enough fan group...

So...I have though about this and there is the image I have in my head. Yes, I know it may be NOTHING like what he is but what the heck. It's my head and I can have him look however I want. *sticks out tongue defiantly*

Just imagine him a bit...gruffer looking and with shallower cheeks too maybe. Hard I know, but try. 
There isn't much by way if quotes were Murtagh is concerned (as he isn't even one of the main characters) it is his actions that made me like him.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why but I just completely cracked up laughing at the caption underneath the picture. He's hot though! :D

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ComaCalm

    *sigh*
    Sean Bean...
    *sigh*

    Glad you got a laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!