Friday 10 June 2011

Outlander Book 1 - Post 11

One last post before I do the review.

Yip, my character judging abillities suck TOTALLY! Dougal does realise that he was hitting on his nephews WIFE? Yeah? Just thought I'd check. Loved it when Murtough showed up though more than ready to shoot him. Ahh...good times. Sad thing is though that I still kind of like Dougal. But, I think I may be in love with Murtagh. He stuck by Claire to get Jamie out of the prison and was ready to shoot Dougal if Claire had given the word. LOVE IT!

Poor Jamie.

BUT. On the other hand. Novels are filled with the hero telling the heroine he would do anything for her anything to protect her and keep her safe and then, all they have to do is shoot or punch some random kidnapper or something. But, not in Outlander. Here, Jamie actually does do ANYTHING to keep her safe.

It has to be said though that nothing beats a good baddie. Really, you have got to appreciate the pure evilness of Jack Randell. The guy is awful. Never felt so squirmy reading about a character in my life. 10 out of 10 for most terribly, wicked character I've read yet.

Father Anselm is lovely. I hope he shows up in the future.

Onwards to the review...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!