Tuesday 7 June 2011

Outlander Book 1 - Post 9

*****SPOILERS*****
I felt no end of satisfaction when Jamie had a streak of guilt over beating Claire when he found out about her reason for running away. I should think so to – and I am still all for Claire cutting out his heart if he raises a hand to her again.

I have never experienced such a roller-coaster of emotion before in a book – but then at over 800 pages that was bound to happen because if it didn’t I doubt I would have kept going with it.

I was nearly crying when Jamie took her back to the standing stones, prepared to let her go so she could return to her old life and where it was safe.

And then I think I did fog up when she made the decision to stay and went back to him.

*sigh*  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!