Wednesday 15 June 2011

Win Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan

I have a weakness for science fiction. It was getting smothered a little bit under all of the fantasy I was reading but then I went ahead and bought Across the Universe by Beth Revis and poof, that little dying flame went up like firework (yeah, its 12.30 at night, I'll come up with better figures of speech when I ain't nearly kissing my key board as I type).

So, one thing leads to another (as it does) and I found THIS (follow the pretty link to check it out on Goodreads...you know you want too).


And. Just to make it prettier than it already is. It is the FIRST in a series. That makes me one very happy Alex.

But it isn't out until September, which then makes me a very sad and depressed Alex.

Until, in my wanderings I stumble across the amazing-ness that is the warm and fuzzy, giveaway over flowing blogging community...

You got it guys. A chance at an ARC of GLOW!

*happy, hyper jumping spree*

So for a chance at the ARC you can check it out here at Fragments of Life (and a guest post by the author).

Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!