Wednesday 29 June 2011

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday is a meme that can be found at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading

Jinx by Meg Cabot
Love a Meg Cabot read after a crazy, serious book. 











Recently Finished


Brother Sister by Sean Olin


This book totally messed with my head and I had no idea what to think at the end. The writing was BRILLIANT though. A review will be up soon hopefully. 






Reading Next...




The Girl with Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
Something tells me that this book is going to be sad, but I can't wait to give it a read...














1 comment:

  1. Oh, this sounds like a super fun meme!
    I think I'm going to participate. LOL

    And I hope you like Jinx! it's such a fun book :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!