Saturday 13 August 2011

Book Blogger Hop! & Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme that can be found at Crazy-for-Books

This weeks Book Blogger Hop post can be found here

Book Blogger Hop

This weeks topic - “Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!”

I don't really have any crazy bizarre titles on my shelf, but the best that I could see was this. 


How brilliantly random is that title? :)

I can't wait to get started on this book!


Follow By Book Blog Friday (Saturday ;))

Follow Friday is a weekly Blog Hop that can be found over at parajunkee.com.

Question - How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

I think I have gone about reading in reverse you know. I wasn’t much into the YA scene when I was a YA, but now I am actually liking it - but the books are still a bit hit ans miss for me.

Two of the first outright not children’s books (because they came from the Adult section of the library) that I can remember reading are By the Sword by Mercedes Lackey and Queen of Camelot by Nancy McKenzie – I remember these because I spend most of the time when I wasn’t reading them trying to figure out where to stash them so my mum wouldn’t see them (that is until I realised that she didn’t give  a toss and wasn’t paying any attention anyway :)) And so at the age of 11 I was introduced to the science fiction/fantasy genre and historical, and there has been no turning back! These 2 genres still are (and I have no doubt that they will remain) firm loves of mine. 

END OF RAMBLING lol. 

So, how have your reading habits changed?


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

5 comments:

  1. I sense a similar theme here.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/08/follow-friday-8-12-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great title!!
    I likez it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool title -- and I like the cover art, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower!

    I read fantasy and historical as a kid too, and only now started reading YA. My mom never cared about what I read, either!

    If you have time, drop by at:
    Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through and now following, too... Great title selection!

    I *love* the Disney quote in your header!! It's so true and, quite frankly, Disney is my weak spot :)

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!