Saturday 13 August 2011

TGIF - Author Block Party

TGIF is a weekly meme that can be found over at greadsbooks.com. Every week you can find a question that is bound to get you thinking.
Question - If you could gather a handful of authors to hang out with, who would you choose?

Only a handful....

*cracks knuckles*

Well...first of all (before having any kind of party) I would make sure all plastic bags and sharp implements are out of the room building. I am not having anyone having an 'artistic' difference of opinion (you know, fight) and causing someone each other an injury. 

Right on with the invites. 

M.C Beaton - author of the Agatha Raisin series and The Travelling Matchmaker books. 
Mercedes Lackey - need I say more 
Wen Spencer - author of the Tinker novels
Lisa Mantchev - yeah...you guys saw that coming a mile away didn't you ;)
Robin McKinley - author of The Blue Sword and Pegasus
Kriten Britain - author of the Green Rider series
and last but not least...
Laurie R. King - author of the Mary Russell novels

All my authors are alive :) I will have a zombie tea party later :)

I have also realised they are all women...hmmm...I think I will have to widen my reading a little bit. 

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!