Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tune In Tuesday (3)

Happy Tuesday everyone! Congratulations on making it through Monday ;)



It's Tune in Tuesday time :) This is a weekly feature over at GReads.

My song this week is a sizzling chemistry filled duet between Neil Diamond and Shirley Bassey.




Oh, my goodness!!!! Right. Please tell me I am not the only one who goes all weak at the knees when they listen to and watch that.

I mean DANG! It is so romantic, and the way that they look at each other and EVERYTHING!

Anyway, that is my choice this week :)
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful song. Neil Diamond is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard this song before but it's very romantic! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!