Friday 13 January 2012

Podcasts! (2)

Hi Guys!

Week 2s podcast is
.
.
.
.
The Sword and Laser Podcast

This is a brilliant podcast for those of you who love Fantasy (Swords) and Sci-fi (Lasers).

Every week books, games and movies are discussed - although lately A Game of Thrones has been taking up quite a bit of the conversation.

This is also a book group and every couple of a months a book is picked to read and discussions go on over at their goodreads group.

Fun, fun, fun!

Website
iTunes



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. I need to start checking more podcasts, the only one I follow actively is the one with Sarah from Smart Bitches Trashy Books and Jane from Dear Author.

    :D thanks for the heads up on other podcasts.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!