Monday 30 January 2012

Podcasts! (4)



Wow, I am getting terrible at posting things when I say I will

*slap on hand* Bad me!

Moving on.

Here is the (1, 2, 3) 4th podcast shout out for you all and this week it is *drum roll*

The Science Fiction Book Review Podcast by Luke Borrage

This one is pretty self explanatory I guess. It is hosted by one person. Luke. And he talks about Sci-fi books - DUH. If he has done a guest appearance on another podcast you can also find those on his feed also.

He does not post to a set time, once he finishes a book he will pop up an episode.

I have been listening to this podcast for a while and it is pretty fun. Luke is a professional juggler so for some episodes he will be recording from a cruise ship somewhere - maybe I am easily amused.

As I have not actually read many of the books that he talk about I can not say is his 'take' on them is right/wrong/un-educated/whatever. But I will admit I love listening to it anyway, it had definitely made by wishlist grow.

All the links to iTunes etc can be easily found on his site. 

Site

Tata for now






free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!