Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bout of Books – Challenge (16/05/12)


You can find todays challenge post at Books Devoured
Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Your Challenge is to choose any book cover and Re-Title it! You can choose anything you like and go the serious or humorous route!

I always find this kind of thing pretty difficult, along with the what song would you give to this character/book.


But here goes.


I give you the cover of Graceling by Kristin Cashore



And I re-title it -


“How to Chop of Your Own Head in Three Easy Steps”



My answer to Tuesdays challenge can be found here


I hope everyone is achieving their goals :)
Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the title! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! 3 Easy Steps! lol, LOVE IT! =)
    -Jen @ Reading "En Vogue"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that! Honestly, some of these have been so good, I'm never going to be able to look at the original books again without chortling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Decapitation for dummies!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!