Tuesday 1 May 2012

Tune in Tuesday


Tune in Tuesday is a weekly feature that you can find at GReads and it gives us a chance to show off some of our favourite music :)
So this month we are going RANDOM. Cool Smile
And i-tunes shuffle has spoken Smile
Why Have You Brought Me Here? from The Phantom of the Opera (movie)
By the Way BY Theory of a Deadman
Sister Act from Sister Act
Gotta Be Somebody BY Nickelback

I am not kidding you, that is the order they all came up in lol Winking smile
See you next week with some more randoms Smile
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
(ALL videos are from YouTube and the meme graphic is from GReadsSmile)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right. I new I had pretty bizarre taste but this just proved it lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Whoa. Gotta love some Phantom though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!! I have SO much love for that soundtrack. I can still sing every word to every song (though not always on key) lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I think my mum must have been a saint when I was young not to tell me to shut up when I was screeching away to the soundtrack on the way to school lol.

      Delete
  4. TOAD, Sister Act, Nickelback, AND Phantom of the Opera?! I approve! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you ;) What can I say, my tastes ROCK hehe :)

      Delete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!