Thursday 2 August 2012

I'm Back! :)


Hi guys!

So, as you may have hopefully noticed things have been a tad quite hear on Blethering About Books for the past few weeks.

The reason.

Broken computer. They suck!

And also the family holiday – which non of you came forward to rescue me from I noticed.

Anyhoo, thanks to the broken computer (grrr) which I just got back today (yaaaaaaaay) there has been a delay in beginning 7 Weeks of Jane Austen – which bugs me beyond belief. But do not fear! 7 Weeks of Austen will be starting tomorrow YIPPEEEE. Kicking off with Sense and Sensibility for the first week.

See you tomorrow.




Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!