Sunday 12 August 2012

Pride and Prejudice - Pride and Prejudice, Canine Style!

BEWARE THE CUTENESS!

SmileyWhat’s the story, Wishbone?Smiley

Who remembers Wishbone?

I remember it as being one of those series on TV that wasn’t regular so every time I cought it on the TV I was glued to it for half an hour.

Moving on.

For those of you who have never heard of Wishbone, it was a TV show where a dog (who could talk to us but not the people in the show) would play out a classic novel.

And guess what?

Pride and Prejudice was one of the episodes.

Furst Impressions (the title taken from the original title of Pride and Prejudice. First Impressions)

I am not sure if you can get this on DVD but I am sure if that marvelous invention YouTube would be helpful ;)

Wishbone as Mr Darcy (ain't he cute?)










Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!