Friday 1 February 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #13





Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly Blog Hop that can be found over at Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? via @GizmosReviews

Image from Goodreads.com
The book I would wake up in would be The Phantom of the Opera!

Ok, I am going to be sickeningly and mind numbingly realistic for a second...or two. 

(Sorry guys, I am a worrier by nature)

But lets face it, if any of us woke up in a place other than where we had fallen asleep there would be some MAJOR freaking out going on first and foremost before any snogging of the bookie hotties is even thought of. 

There would be screaming, crying, panicking, demands to talk to the police... (any or all of them happening at the same time)

But after I have gotten over the panic and after I have stumbled across someone whose name I recognise so I know just where the heck I am and after I have found some way to support myself - because hey, who knows how long I am going to be stuck in this place and starving and wearing rag is not good (I am not in Cinderella people!) then I would get down to the fun stuff. 

What is the fun stuff?

That would be coming up with some dastardly plan to make Eric realise that I am the love of his life and not Christine and that he doesn't have to die of a broken heart!(because chances are I have not woken up as the heroine of the story).

And we would live happily ever after!


Post Signature

4 comments:

  1. This is a great answer! I loved the Phantom of the Opera.

    New follower via GFC.
    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I imagine there would be some freaking out, crying-sure, maybe going back to sleep just to try again, then the fun would be had. Old follower here. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I would definitely be freaking out! BUt I get you about Eric. Psht to Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower through GFC....love your answer. I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!