Monday 25 February 2013

Some Fantasy Romance

So....the science-fiction romance list went to my head a little so here is a fantasy one. :)

Goddess Summoning Series

If you have a weakness for Greek mythology - like me - then I think you will really enjoy these romances as mortal women get tangled up through no fault of their own with the workings of the gods. 

 

Raine Benares Series

I LOOOOOOOVE this series. If you want to read about a feisty elf who always seems to end up in the middle of trouble and sexy goblins (goblins can be tall, dark and sinfully sexy - and if you don't believe me read these books and you will be team Goblin by the end) this series is right up your street. 

 


Young Adult - The Iron Fey Series

 


Young Adult - Need Series

Want to read about blood drinking pixies? Then go no further. 

 


Young Adult - Abandon Trilogy

The myth of Hades and Persephone is my all time favourite! I can't wait to see how the trilogy will end this year.

 



There are SO many more that I could go on with but as Fantasy is a love of mine you could be here forever so I will leave it there :)

Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!