Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday Round-Up #4


ON THE BLOG

Monday - Review - The Searcher by F.M Parker

Tuesday - Review - Courtney Crumrin and the Night Things (Courtney Crumrin #1)

Wednesday - Review - Tentative Tourist: A Mayne Attraction Short Story by Ann Mauren

Thursday ---

Friday - Feature and Follow Friday #13
             Welcome to Romance Month!
             Romance Month - Barbara Cartland Week Intro
             Review - An Arrow of Love by Barbara Cartland

Saturday - Stacking the Shelves #7
                  Review - A Knight in Paris by Barbara Cartland
                  Barbara Cartland - Villainesses

Sunday - Review - A Fugitive from Love by Barbara Cartland
                Barbara Cartland - Heroes


 

  


IN LIFE

Not much to report on the real life front. I have been pretty ill the past week with a nasty ear-infection that ended up effecting the whole right hand side of my face/head. Not nice. And then the antibiotics to get rid of the infection made me sick. 

Joy!

WITH MYRA

(Details for where to find the story are below)


This week with Myra-
Nothing to report in Myra's life this week I'm afraid. 

~~~If you guys would like to check out my National Novel Writing Month novel you can find it here ---> Sink or Swim (NaNoWriMo 2012) my pen-name is SleepyScribbler there.~~~



Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!