Monday 19 May 2014

Monday Catch-Up

Hi guys. I am still being a bit rubbish with the whole, posting regularly thing so I thought I would aim for once a week for a little while and just do a little post on what I have read/bought/will be reading. Hopefully once I get back into the swing of things I'll post more. So last week I went on a wee bit of a shopping spree (just a little one *whistles innocently) I have been wanting to read the Alice in Zombieland books for a while and pretty much pounced on them when I saw them in the Works (that's a UK bargain book shop for non UK peeps :)) And now onto the books I read. I started the Bloody Chamber the night I bought it. Weird book. It is a collection of fairytale inspired short stories and although I have been wanting to read it for AGES and was super excited to finally get my hands on it I was pretty disappointed. Not my cup of tea at all. I listened to the House at Pooh Corner and it made for a nice change. I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was younger but I had never read he original stories. It was nice to get a taste of them. And then there is the Klone and I. Umm...I really don't know what to say about this one... If you aren't looking for much in a book I would suggest it but otherwise...no. That's that then. Right now I am reading Crooked House by Agatha Christie - really enjoying it so far! :) Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!